Anxiety

Lynseysg

Reaction score
I just feel like this is building in me, I'm always reading stuff and my mind is on over drive I just can't switch off.

Baby is breech and I know there's lots of time but it's been lay like that for a long while, I know now from the kicks etc. I just have a feeling in my heart it's gona stop there.

If it's still like that in a week I'm not gona have the evc, im not comfy with it, I'd rather bump lies where it wants.

I just can't stop thinking is it lay like that comes something's wrong, one min I'm ok the next I'm fighting back the tears. I can't wait to meet bump but really can't stop thinking about what the next few weeks have in store.

Please tell me I'm not alone in feeling like this, I just can't switch off.

Sorry for the moan
X

Last edited:
hey hun :hugs: do try not to worry about it to much, there have been quite a few ladies on here who have had breach babies that have turned by them selves, some right at the last minute! has your midwife suggested anything to you? as at our anti-natal classes the midwife there said to get on all fours and move your hips in a figure of eight, and to try to sit with your knees lower than your hips as much as possible, helps get baby to turn and present the "right" part of the head for engagement! hope your feeling better about it soon x

just remember its your body and if you down want something done dont have it done. Spice is right, it could turn at the last minute a lot of my friends have had the same. Please try not to stress hun, its your hormones making you cry hang in there, you are not alone, the axiety hits us all pretty much at some point big hug xxx

....this is my second baby and was very anxious al the way through with my first xxx

Thank you..... I just feel like I'm worse than I have been all the way thru!! I just keep thinking of every scenario and confusing, and upsetting myself!

I'm trying all the things I can to give bump every opportunity to turn, I just feel it's quite low already n settled... But must stay positive I'm just not finding that difficult. I'm worrying there's something wrong, I read too much on the Internet and it's not good for me!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back