anterior placenta

mel_ed

Reaction score
ive heard a few of u girls saying uve got an anterior placenta. well i had my scan 2day the scanner lady didnt say anything about it. but i saw it in the notes that mineis anterior.
what does this mean??

It just means it's on the front wall of your uterus. completely normal and not a problem :)

Mine was anterior with Miss Rosie; it just meant that I didnt feel her kick until quite late :hug:

Yep nothing more to add, it just can muffle the babies movements :)

My last one and this one are anterior. I felt my last baby at 15 wks but I didnt feel this one regularly till about 18 wks so it can vary quite a bit :)

My last one and this one are anterior. I felt my last baby at 15 wks but I didnt feel this one regularly till about 18 wks so it can vary quite a bit :)

thanks 4 the advise. ive just starting feeling mine last week so about 19 weeks i was. so i spose thats about average really

Mine is to and like the ladies said it muffles babes movements. I felt mine about 3 weeks ago and now know babes regular patterns.

Just found out my placenta is anterior too! Bit gutted won't feel kicks as soon but relieved to hear that it won't impede anything else! x

Just found out my placenta is anterior too! Bit gutted won't feel kicks as soon but relieved to hear that it won't impede anything else! x

well i'm feeling really strong kicks now which is lovely. so was about 19 weeks i think so i dont think u feel it that late on really. bout 19 weeks is normal really

My scan report said "Anterior-not low". I felt movement from about 15 weeks and it's getting much stronger now. My midwife sounded a bit surprised when I asked about it, I was just curious no one had mentioned but it was obviously worth-while reporting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back