antenatal classes

soconfused

Reaction score
are antenatal classes really work bothering with? everyone i seem to speak to keeps telling me that they really arent worth wasting you time on

I guess it really depends on how much info you like to have about what's likely to happen.

Personally I like to know as much about what might happen and why as possible and the information helps me deal with my fears.

The best reason for going I would say is not necessarily the info but being able to chat to other mums. The other advantage at my hospital was that at one of the sessions we got a tour of the labour ward so you can see where you'll be having your baby (if you're not having a home birth).

I also liked it cos the midwife who took the sessions was really good and always had plenty of time for questions and made me feel much more relaxed about what's going to happen.

its just that i have already booked a tour of my delivery room at the hospital. but unfortunately i cannot make the antenatal class this evening and there isnt another one! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back