Antenatal class tomorrow

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Oooooo it's getting a bit real :oooo:. Got to take a pillow with us, I hope they don't expect me to get on the floor lol. Don't know what to expect and OH is preparing himself to meet a man hating midwife who's going to give him a load of grief pmsl. Still, it beats watching him build cupboards I suppose :D xxxxxxxx

We've got our second NCT class tomorrow. Hubby actually enjoyed the first one last week

Mine is on sunday! i loved teh breast feeding workshop i attended and really did not think i would have come away much at all but i did - it was fantatsic!

I have to take a pillow, yoga mat and birthing ball to mine! im thinking the mat and pillow are for a little nap after i have bounced round the room for a while?!

Lol. When I booked it the mw said to bring our own refreshments and she didn't look impressed when I asked if gin and tonic counted :D. I couldn't get into the BF class cos it was booked solid so am going to talk to my mw about it and hope that instinct kicks in for us both xxxxxxxx

I am a bad parent and didn't sign up. lol. My reasoning is that I have managed to raise one without killing him so should manage this time. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back