Ante-Natal Yoga

HeppiBean

Reaction score
Hey everyone... I was just wondering if anyone is doing/has done yoga during pregnancy? If so, do you think it's worth it? Or would sitting calmly at home focusing on yourself with some soothing music be just as good? xx

I would suggest it to anyone!! It's fab for focusing/relaxing as well as preparing your body for labour!! Go for it!

I see you are in sittingbourne... Look up ZOE KNOTT in Bromley and BOB INSLEY. They are amazing teachers and I PROMISE you will be glad you went. DOUBLE PROMISE!!!!!!!

Thank you :) Just think it might help focus my mind a bit and stop myself getting so majorly stressed all the time xx

There may be teachers close to you but those people I mentioned really helped me when I was in a really tough place. No joke, I have travelled from Manchester to see them before. Let me know if you want any more info on teachers round you. I know a few x

Wish u guys were in London I could do with this too as my OH is so stressful to be honest I think I could do with a live in yoga instructor! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back