Pregnancy Yoga

mikid

Reaction score
Just wondered if any of you ladies had tried it?

I've never done yoga before but tried pregnancy yoga last monday for the first time and have second class tonight.

I really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend for some relaxation (didn't really feel like exercise) and good tips for coping with aches in pregnancy, getting baby into good position for birth and techniques for coping with the birth itself!

haven't tried it yet but am looking into it, thought it sounded good xx

I'm at work tonight, gonna do a pilates class tonight I think x

I'm doing yoga, she didnt have enough people to do a specific pregnancy class but the instructor occasionally focuses on the breathing techniques and good positions for me in labour. I am enjoying it and hopefully the breathing stuff helps :)

hey, I do yoga classes now and again but am definately going to sign for pregnancy yoga if there's a class running locally.

I'm starting back to spin class tonight after a 7 week break! I'm 11 weeks on Friday so am gonna take it easy - looking forward to exercising again at last!

Rose x

FlexiLexie - can I ask your professional advice?
What is the maximum heart rate you think a pregnant lady should have in a spin class?
I had so much more to give tonight but was afraid to go at it too hard.

Thanks,

Rose

I'm hopefully going for the first time tomorrow, but I have no idea what idea what to wear!!! I don't have tracky bottoms! Argh!!

I'm hopefully going for the first time tomorrow, but I have no idea what idea what to wear!!! I don't have tracky bottoms! Argh!!

You can wear anything your comfortable in... I wore leggings as did some of the others, some wore joggers. Hope you enjoy it!

I would really like to give it a try but no where does it where i live :( x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been going to a yoga for pregnancy class for a few weeks and I really enjoy it - relaxing and it's also good to meet other mums-to-be!

same here, the only place i know of is the local gym but u cant just go for 1 session you have to be a member, and i really cant afford £30 a month just for a yoga class :-(

x

same here, the only place i know of is the local gym but u cant just go for 1 session you have to be a member, and i really cant afford £30 a month just for a yoga class :-(

x

Thats abit steep for just one class hun, im going to ask my midwife next time i see her just incase she knows of any where but because i have chosen a cetain hospital and they do everything there, i wont see my midwife until im 18 weeks :( x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can wear anything your comfortable in... I wore leggings as did some of the others, some wore joggers. Hope you enjoy it!

Leggings, genius!! Thanks!

And it's not tomorrow, I keep thinking it's Wednesday today :wall2:

I really want to start Pregnancy Yoga soon. Its supposed to help you relax and teaches breathing exercises that will calm you down and relax you which is a god send when feeling those contractions.

I may pop down to my local gym to have a look if they offer Pregnancy Yoga classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back