another worry

sparky

Reaction score
for the past couple of days i've been getting sharp shooting pains that feel like they are right up in my la la or cervix area, its worse when i stand up after being sat for a while, its actually quite scary

Asked the doc and was told not to worry, (as is the standard response) but am i alone in this?

No, your defo not alone on this, my doctor said that they pains are settling in pains...I had pains from about 5-7 weeks, like a sharp stabbing pain very low down on my left side, I am not having them now tho...

I had these too. Nothing to worry about I promise. You are entering into a whole new world with lots of mysterious aches and pains.

thanks ladies
:hug:

got a bit of a water infection too i think so supping cranberry and lounging on the sofa

I had this aswell in the early stages - hurt more at night and when I had been walking

no you're not alone, i've had shooting pains in my lala area lol and i also have pains in my side now and again which i also had with joanna and also when i cough or move sharply i get a very bad pain down on my left and right hand side. i think its where things are happening, take things easy

thanks again girls dont know what i'd do without you all xxx

Yeah its good to have people going thru the same things, or have just been thru the same things!

I had them at around the same time as you
so nothing to worry about just the baby implanting and getting comfy
:hug: Sarah :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27