• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

another watery question

jodie_honey

Reaction score
hmmm, when u lose yoru waters is it a big gush and do u always hear that pop?
its just i went for a wee about an hour ago and i was just about to stand up and had like 4 (wee long) things but they didnt feel like a wee and when i looked it was very straw coloured.
this doesnt make sense does it lol? if anyone can enlighten me at all i would be greatful thanx.
p.s- it didnt feel like 4 wees haha but it cud of been? argh! confusion.

Telling you on MSN now but as far as I know...

You don't always get a pop
It isn't always a gush and can be a trickle
You can't stop waters like you can a wee by pulling your pelvic floor up

If you think they might have gone, ring that MW! :D :cheer:

it doesn't smell like wee... and there are normally little bits of white stuff floating in it which is the vernix from the baby

pilkers said:
.. and there are normally little bits of white stuff floating in it which is the vernix from the baby

OH! I didn't know that! She has caled her MW and been told to go and lay down for half hour to see if it "pools" and if so to let them know! :)

they're only little bits of white flecks but I could see them in mine quite clearly. I caught a bit of my waters in a glass so i could take it to the hospital with me for them to check!

when mine broke i felt a pop and heard a little noise and the water trickled out slowly to start with and it wasn't a constant stream... more water came out with every contraction i had.

best thing to do is put a pad on so you can see the fluid in the pad...and the white bits collect on it too which helps to know whether is wee or waters!!

yeah mine was slightly cloudy too...but could still see the white flecks in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back