Private Scan and staying team green!! Help!!!

lillyblue

Reaction score
:dance: :dance: :dance: My boss is paying for a scan for my birthday for me (which is today woohoo)

I am just unsure now as OH is adament on not finding out the sex and I wouldnt want to and have to keep it to myself, so I am stuck, I can have a private 2D or 3D/4D my mum is going to come and OH but doubt he will come in. I am just worried now on what to do!!!

And does anyone know anywhere I can get this scan done? I live in Manchester!! Also am I going to be o having another scan without finding out the sex?

Thanks ladies

x

Aww Happy Birthday and how nice of your boss to pay for it :D Ive got a private scan booked for thurs to find out the sex and my best friend is paying for it :D
Do a google search for scanning in manchester.

Yes I have had a look at baby bond thats where I was thinking, and there is a nice one that I have looked into called before the stork.

Think I will be ok though having one because I dont want to find out the sex?? Hasa nyone stayed team green?

x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ME AND BUMP

awww how nice of your boss, thats lovely!!

Happy Birthday!

Thats so nice of your boss!

I know its a nice present isnt it? But just worried now on what type of scan to have as OH and I dont want to know the sex!!

You just have to inform the radiographer you dont want to know the sex and when she get to that bit she can tell you to look away - you dont have to find out.
Happy Birthday - what a nice boss you have

I am having a 4D Scan at Babybond in Manchester this week, we already know what we are having thro want it confirmed and want to see Baby again! :D If you look on their website it does say they will sex the baby only if you want otherwise they will keep :shhh: :wink: So no panics of staying team Green Hun just let them know!!!

And what a nice boss you have!!! :dance:

Its no big problem, honestly - we had a private 21 week anomaly scan done with my DD last time I was pregnant, and we just asked not to know.

I think they deliberately stay away from that area as if its a boy, you'll probably see a willy and balls! We didn't even think about it once we were in the scan room, it was just so lovely to see the baby and find out everything was measuring as it should be and in the right place.

Have a lovely time!

Valentine Xxx

Babybond in Manchester are Amazing for the 4D scan, would recommend going there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back