Another RMC testing question?

Sorry just seen this hun.

It does feel like such a long time :(
The doctor said around 4 months and that was the beginning of july so i hope we have our consultant app beginning of november. I was wondering if i called, if they would have any results from the bloods yet :/

That is reassuring but i think if you have a reason (with treatment), it can be more reassuring than bad luck because bad luck can just keep happening. Although it would also be more relaxing to know there is absolute nothing wrong and no reason why it should happen again. I'm scared of the results in a way, wish i could sleep until we find out xxx

I know what you mean, it is worrying waiting for the results. 4 months seems a long time, we had our karyotype blood tests and the woman said they will take 2 weeks to come back but to ring in 3 weeks and on my forms for the RMC it says we will have one set of bloods taken at first appointment and then another 6 weeks later-I presume we will have the results of first lot when we go back for second. I would ring if I was you hun, no harm in trying x

I was referred from epau/gynae, do u think i could just ring the ward? It might give me some pointers for ttc. I'll try them tomorrow :) scary! They probably want us to find out from the consultant, i hate waiting! Xxx

I hate waiting too, its the worst :( I would try and see what they say. Is it just one set of bloods you have had done so far? sorry if you have said before x

I had my second set the beginning of sept i think. The Only other app ill have is a scan of my uterus andthen itll be the consultant app xxx

Last edited:
Oh I see, all mine is being done on same day. They said to allow 3-4 hours for appointment!! :roll: So strange how it varies from place to place xx

It is! You'd think everywhere would be the same, it makes it more confusing. At least u get it all done in one go :) xxx

I know it really does. It is good but 3-4 hours waiting around is going to be a nightmare x

Hey hun,
Just googled private tests and found this, its for a hosp in scotland but shouldnt imagine there's much difference in price for england. Quite interesting as i bet theyd do it a lot quicker xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 5
Thanks hun, we have decided just to wait for RMC as its only 2 months away now and inbetween that I have my laparoscopy, I think it works out we will only miss one month of trying inbetween those. We are going to ttc after first appointment though I think. I will ask their opinion at the RMC but I don't think I can wait 4 months after that to try again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back