another rant

mandii

Reaction score
hey ladies so told the Sis in law whose 18 she can take my 2 year old son out for the first few times on hubbys days off so if he freaks out with her (she doesnt see him regularly) my hubby can go pick him up, arranged to let her take him out on friday and now because shes working shes demanding i let her take him out while hubbys working, i told her hes my son what i say goes and she replied "well your the one who will have to live with that decision im not bothering m arse anymore!"

what a auntie eh? doesnt get her own way and then says she wont bother her arse again.

x

This sounds so much like my OH sister... I dont even go to his parets house now as her attitude stinks!!
She cant be trusted to look after herself and I would never leave my child with her. She would have to do a serious amount of growing up before she'd even be allowed near our child.
Xxx

well when my son was a newborn - 1yr old she was up every week without fail then it went to once a month then when she could be bothered shes only recently started making an effort to come up (as im pregnant again) she was asked to be godmother to our unborn child but if shes going to act like this then she wont be godmother, i have had enough of her she even compares me to my hubbys ex-wife who is a complete psycho x

I wouldn't have her as godmother, and I'd tell her exactly why! Or get ur OH to tell her!

She can't say 'I won't bother anymore then' and expect to be godmother!! Apart from that, she ASKED to be godmother?!?! That alone would make me pick someone else lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't have her as godmother, and I'd tell her exactly why! Or get ur OH to tell her!

She can't say 'I won't bother anymore then' and expect to be godmother!! Apart from that, she ASKED to be godmother?!?! That alone would make me pick someone else lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

well apparently my OH promised her she would be godmother to a 2nd child we had as my sister (who i no longer see/speak to) is my sons godmother. she took my son out yesterday went behind my requests when i said no mcdonalds, she called me all the psycho b*****ds under the sun etc bitching about me infront of my son who woke up this morning and called me a psycho so i told OH and he has said that he will defend me on not letting her have him alone again as thats the reason my own family dont see my son x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back