Another one to join this room :(

TORino

Reaction score
So here I am.

I found out today after a torturous and agonising 2 week wait for a repeat scan that my baby stopped growing at around 6-7 weeks.

I had resigned myself to thinking this anyway to be honest. They didn't seem very hopeful at my first scan.

This was my first pregnancy and was unplanned. I have therefore experienced shock, devastation, worry, happiness, excitement and devatstation (in that order) over the last few months. This is most definiely a rollercoaster I do not want to experience again.

My husband is being really great about everything, though I know he is devastated himself.

What I am feeling anxious about is telling everyone, we had told a few people about the pregnancy straight away (which is a mistake I will not be repeating). I don't want people to feel sorry for me or have their pity. I just want to get my 'old self' back as quickly as possible.

This is being hampered by my desire to let things happen naturally though, I am rather disappointed that my body is yet to do the right thing and expel what it needs to. I may well ending up having some sort of medical intervention because I'm just not sure I can cope waiting for a long time for it to happen.

Thanks for reading

Im am so sorry sweetie, massive :hugs: take care of yourself and we are here if you need us x x

Im sorry hone! Take care of yourself and your oh!

So sorry hun, I hope you recover quickly and feel your old self again soon. :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear this hun. X x x x x

Really very sory to hear this sad news. We are all here for you if you need us xx

so so sorry....as the others say...we're all here x

Thanks everyone, your kind words are much appreciated. I won't be trying for another baby anytime soon, this whole experience has terrified me.

I'm so sorry to hear your news. Everyone is here for you hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back