Room for another one?

jodied

Reaction score
Hello,
Been sneaking into tri 3 a few times recently but I'm officially 27 weeks today so here properly now! Really looking forward to this last part - it's the homestretch on the way to having my baby in my arms! Looking forward to getting to know you all properly now. How exciting :)
Jodie x

Thanks PP! I love all the labour watches so think tri 3 is going to be great. Also a bit scary that I am going to have my baby in the next 15 weeks x

Thanks PP! I love all the labour watches so think tri 3 is going to be great. Also a bit scary that I am going to have my baby in the next 15 weeks x

Rheych is the next one in labour so hoping to hear good news in the labour and birth section today! We've alot of due/overdue people ready to pop! So exciting, not long for you now.

I'm taking some small comfort in knowing that there is now a new labour section so I'm not quite in the final section yet! Very excited to meet baby but not quite organised yet and want a few more weeks of baby growing before I'm ready to meet him/her but I'm sure it's going to fly by! x

I'm taking some small comfort in knowing that there is now a new labour section so I'm not quite in the final section yet! Very excited to meet baby but not quite organised yet and want a few more weeks of baby growing before I'm ready to meet him/her but I'm sure it's going to fly by! x

Yeah and then the last few weeks last forrrreverrrr lol

Yeah and then the last few weeks last forrrreverrrr lol

That's why I'm trying to prepare myself to go to 42 weeks as I know I'm going to be sooooo impatient once I hit 37 weeks ish! x

Nice to see old faces coming over here Jodie! welcome :D

(old as in tri 2 buddies , not age old :lol: )

Last edited:
Thanks Rosa! It's nice to see familiar faces already here - can't believe we are reaching the final stages! Seems like yesterday that we were all getting our BFPs and arriving in Tri 1! x

Hi!!
I know how you feel, the relief of being on the home stretch is great. I'm preparing myself to go over too. I am very impatient and I know at 37 weeks I'll be :wall2: lol!

Trouble is, I now have EVERYTHING ready so it really is just a waiting game, but I know she needs to cook a little longer yet.

Hi!!
I know how you feel, the relief of being on the home stretch is great. I'm preparing myself to go over too. I am very impatient and I know at 37 weeks I'll be :wall2: lol!

Trouble is, I now have EVERYTHING ready so it really is just a waiting game, but I know she needs to cook a little longer yet.

As you say got to cook for a bit longer yet! I'm not quite sorted with everything yet but getting there - aiming to be all done by around 32 weeks just in case! :)

ohh welcome jodied! I have been doing the same, preparing to go to 42 weeks, my mum and OHs mum, every girl they had only 1 out of 5 wasn't two weeks late ! x

do you have your hospital bag ready? I'm quite looking forward to doing that, putting it off as long as possible though!

I have some bits of it ready, that is the only thing I've put off as I don't want to tempt fate. Part of me thinks that if it's ready then she could arrive anytime lol!

I've been on the bounty forums and about 4 of the due on April mums have already had theirs! Shocking! Luckily they are all doing ok :)

Blimey!!

I've got hospital stuff all ready in about 4 locations around the house, just a case of putting it all into a bag! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back