Whatever possessed me :O

toodles84

Reaction score
well this afternoon i stupidly "ran" for a bus after collecting LO from school, then only when i went to get off the bus i realised what i had done as i was in quite a bit of pain in my foofoo and my legs and has been there since (thought my insides were going to land on the pavement), with the pain i'm getting a pushing sensation down below, went for a bath and took some paracetamol but they haven't really done anything, cant get comfortable to lie down because its sore!!

went to the loo and there was a tiny spot of fresh blood with some discharge (TMI SORRY), is it likely that i may have put myself into early labour??? i'm 36+2 with my second!!

Karen xxx

I've no advice, but hope you are ok! Babi prob lil shocked!

Thanks kayelle, i'm fine just a little confused xxx

I really don't know hon but I would contact you midwife or triage and check with them to be on the safe side. Hope everything is ok sweetie x

Go with your gut instinct. If you're even slightly worried, definately ring Triage and explain it to them

Hope you're ok :hugs:

i was thinking that myself, was gonna see how i get on through the night (if i last the night :O) and call in the morning if i'm still the same!! i'm confused as to why i would even consider running for a bus with just over 3 weeks to go!!!! lol

xxx

i was thinking that myself, was gonna see how i get on through the night (if i last the night :O) and call in the morning if i'm still the same!! i'm confused as to why i would even consider running for a bus with just over 3 weeks to go!!!! lol

xxx

Go with whatever you feel is best. If you think you can get through the night without worrying then that's fair enough. Personally I'd defo ring triage and tell them about it, just to be on the safe side

You could be in labour, stranger things have happened. Running for the bus shouldn't do much harm really.

note to self.....run for bus at 37 weeks ;) xx

seriously though...hope you are ok x

hope you are ok hun. Don't know how you managed running I can barely walk for a bus!! lol

thanks ladies, managed to sleep the whole night with minimum discomfort, woke up today and majority of the pain has calmed!! fingers crossed it wasn't anything to worry about :)

so will keep a mental note "no running for the bus" lol

Karen xxx

Glad to hear you are feeling better... Fingers crossed it says that way for you... Now no running anywhere! :) xx

I would have run too i didnt even think running would do any halm -- maybe i should go for a jog, glad all is ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back