another moan about the pain..

isobel84

Reaction score
I know i have brought it up SO many times but i just wanna scream now.. i get so much pain in my pubic bone is KILLING ME!
It seems to be worst at nighttime. Last night i screamed out everytime i was turning around and im scared of going up to the toilet as i know it will hurt so much to get out of bed and walk.
Getting in and out of bath, getting dressed, stairs.. its just so painful.

It seems like during the day it wears of when im active, then i get home, lay down on sofa and it starts all over again.
Its getting worse aswell.. I have had this for over 2 weeks now.

i got midwife on tuesday so i will mention it to her but i just wanted to have a moan as it feels like its in the way for me to enjoy my pregnancy.. :wall2:

I had this last night! I woke up with cramp in my leg so shot out of bed but then had a massive pain in my groin/hips that was worse than the cramp! I screamed out in pain but OH just carried on snoring! Charming :( hope it eases for you soon hun x x

Sounds like SPD hun, sounds bloody painfull!

Hope your midwife can suggest something to ease the pain for you xx

i hope so cuz i really need to sleep night time to be able to function at work..
it really feels like a horse has kicked my up there :( If i lay still it dont hurt so when i wake up needing a wee i just lay there still hoping to fall back to sleep cuz i know whats coming if i move and even worse if i try to get up.

And i feel so guilty cuz even tho i dont want Noa to come until im atleast 39 weeks gone i sometimes thinks "just come now so we get this over with"
in my heart i dont want him yet ofcourse but when i lay there in pain its hard not to think like that.. im so selfish.. just cuz of that i hope he stays put to im 42 weeks!!!

Heya hun, sending you lots of hugs accross the ether. I know just what you're feeling, I do hope your MW can offer you some advice and/or some painkillers. Sleep for me has become a nightmare, I get through to every morning and I feel cranky and miserable. I feel sorry for my OH, he knows to just leave me alone in the mornings now.

xxxx

I've had it for wks now and it KILLS, my mw wasnt much help really. Its that bad in the night I feel like crying when I need a wee and hold it in for as long as I can as I dont want to try and get out of the bed. If im layed on one side and have to move to the other i cry out dunno what next door must be thinking. o/h is also having to get up if dolly shouts in the night for dummy etc as once im in bed I cant move. Hope yours gets better hunny but mine is just getting worse the bigger i get I even had to shout my 5 year old to pull me out the bath as I was stuck with the pain he couldnt stop laughing lol.

hope your mw is more help mine just said its one of them thing I know a few of my friends have been given a surport belt but none of them said they were much help

def speak to mw hun i get it more in my hips but it is difficult esp at night feeling it with you x

Ouch! :-( Hope you feel better soon - or that the MW gives you some pretty effective pain killers! :D Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back