Another MMC

Melly41

Reaction score
Went to epas for a scan today and sadly they confirmed i have had another mmc. Baby's heart beat stopped around 8 weeks. Think its rare to have two but obviously it was just not meant to be x

I can’t belive how cruel the world can be but you know I’m always here for you mel lots a love xx

Oh gosh, I'm so very sorry.

We're all here for you xx

I’m so sorry Melly, look after yourself, big hugs xx

So sorry to hear this hun.

I had 3 MCs, the first two of which were MMCs. The third mc was a complete mystery all round and I then went on to have my daughter.

Be kind to yourself.

Big hugs.

XX

Thinking of u melly sending hugs ur way. Take some time for yourself xx

So sorry to hear that Melly. Two times is just very very cruel. Look after yourself hun xx

Have just read your news (following as similar age with everything I had crossed for you) I am gutted for you. No words other than I am so sorry. I hope you get your rainbow soon (((hugs)))

Oh My God Melly Im so so sorry! I cant imagine what you're going through.

Sending all my love to you xxxx

Last edited:

Ledning all my love to you xxxx

Thanks lulla....im.sure you can hun having been there yourself. Keeping my fingers crossed yours is a sticky bean xx

Have just read your news (following as similar age with everything I had crossed for you) I am gutted for you. No words other than I am so sorry. I hope you get your rainbow soon (((hugs)))

Thanks gesic....i kind of new my risks were higher as older but it still gives you a bit of hope when you get the bfp xx

oh no i'm sorry to hear that. If its any consolation i had two Mc in my late 30s and still went on to have a healthy baby and now this one due so it doesnt mean it wont happen for you. But i know that probably isnt much consolation right now so sorry xx

Thanks lulla....im.sure you can hun having been there yourself. Keeping my fingers crossed yours is a sticky bean xx

Will you be having tests to try and get some answers.
I'm devastated for you I really am 😭

Probably not as decided not to ttc anymore. We are very very lucky to already have 2 beautiful kids and sone women cant even have one. My heart breaks for them. The midwife thought it was just a terrible coincidence. Im rooting for you lulla....just really want it to be a sticky bean for you xx

oh no i'm sorry to hear that. If its any consolation i had two Mc in my late 30s and still went on to have a healthy baby and now this one due so it doesnt mean it wont happen for you. But i know that probably isnt much consolation right now so sorry xx

Thanks gbliz....its good to know and im really pleased you managed to go on and have a healthy pregnancy. Probably wont be ttc anymore....its too painful....i have 2 fab kids so feel very fortunate compared to a lot of women xx

Probably not as decided not to ttc anymore. We are very very lucky to already have 2 beautiful kids and sone women cant even have one. My heart breaks for them. The midwife thought it was just a terrible coincidence. Im rooting for you lulla....just really want it to be a sticky bean for you xx
I really really Appreciate that, I just cant put into words how devastated I am for you though. I hope when you're ready to you'll be back on here infecting us with your Amazing attitude.

Lots of love <3

I'm devastated for you I really am &#128557;

I really really Appreciate that, I just cant put into words how devastated I am for you though. I hope when you're ready to you'll be back on here infecting us with your Amazing attitude.

Lots of love <3

Haha! You wont get rid of me that easily lulla! Thanks hun x

I'm devastated for you I really am &#128557;

Lots of love <3

Haha! You wont get rid of me that easily lulla! Thanks hun x
Im holding you to that <3 x

Oh no :( :( :( I teared up reading this. I know you don&#8217;t &#8220;know&#8221; me but I follow along many threads here and was so excited for you. I&#8217;m just so sorry.

Katie

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back