• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another Milk Question

Maria1977

Reaction score
Hi

I spoke to a weaning lady a couple of weeks back and she did give me her number but am worried about ringing with 1 question in case she think I' some neurotic freak... which I am but don't want her thinking that just yet she only just met me lol

Anyways, she was telling me that when Oscar is 8 months he can have anything and everything, except cows milk. But that he will be able to have it from 8 months in cereals? Just wanna check that is right because he will be 8 months in a few weeks and I wanna get him on normal cereals then, but am worried in case I'm remembering what she said wrong.

Does anyone give their LOs cows milk in cereals before 12 months?

Thanks y'all xxx

Thanks hun. Looking fwd to getting him on normal cereals, he hates the baby stuff and so been having fruity yoghurts but I think he's so bored of them now bless him!

Yup milk is fine. Islas been having it for ages x

---
-

Our HV said cows milk was fine from 6 mths in cereal and cooking eg cheese saice etc, just as long as thats extra to and not his main milk drink

yeah ive been using cows milk since zak was 6 months in cooking and on cereal. just not to drink b4 12 months x

Might try him on it from the weekend then, he'll be 8 months a week on monday anyways so can't see it would do much harm now.

What cereals though? Gonna try weetabix and readybrek, not sure what else will go down well though?

He's still a nightmare for stuffing finger foods right in his mouth. He'll literally stuff so much in that he can't chew and I worry he'll suck it back and choke and he just will not eat stage 2 jars or pouches with lumps. He has about 2 mouthfuls max, gags and then refuses any more til he gets the smooth stuff!

My daughter is 13 months now but when I first started giving her cereal other than baby ones. I tried everything more or less like weetabix (they even have baby ones out now made by cow&gate), cheerios, fruit flavoured porridge ect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back