milk question any other lo?

Poxie_pixie

Reaction score
Took ezzie to the doctors as when she turned one i started her on cows milk and after a bit she started being sick at night which had never happened before and they said to try soya milk so gave that a couple of weeks and she got severe squits and a nappy rash to match so I put her back on formula milk and she's fine what I don't understand is obviously baby milk has cows milk in so why doesn't tht affect her. It's really frustrating and weird. she has diary products no problem.

Maybe she's not ready for it yet, development wise or maybe she just needs to adjust to it. How long did you try her with cows milk and how much did you give her? Perhaps just try small amounts? Sorry im not much help x

Thats unusual isn't it, you'd expect a cows milk allergy to show when formula fed...did your LO have any major colic or reflux probs when taking formula? Sometimes that can be a sign of a cows milk allergy.

Dont know what to suggest apart from try very small amounts & see how she is, what about mixing it with porridge or something & see what reaction she has

Hope you see an improvement

xxxxxxxxxx

she's fine during the day with cows milk like cereal and dairy products just at night and she never had colic and wasn't a very sicky baby so i think shes jut weird lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back