Another men grrrr....

orangefluff

Reaction score
OH just called from Sainsburys as he's on his way home and must have gone in to get some beers - asked if I wanted anything. I said I would absolutely love a Mcdonalds for tea as it's right next to Sainsburys and he moaned that he's driving a van so didn't want to go through the drive-thru and would have to walk over there to get it, as if it would be the hardest thing in the world!!! I told him not to bother.
I thought being pregnant he would do stuff like that for me - especially as he's hardly ever here and is leaving me for half a bloody year in September!!!!!!!
Why can't I have one of those men who will do anything for their OH's???
Rant over.

bless you lovely i was the same last night asked OH to get me a mac ds its not far and he said yoru joking NOOOOOOOOOOO i wouldnt ask unless i wanted it
hope you can find something else yummy to eat xx

bless you lovely i was the same last night asked OH to get me a mac ds its not far and he said yoru joking NOOOOOOOOOOO i wouldnt ask unless i wanted it
hope you can find something else yummy to eat xx

Don't they realise how many brownie points they'd get if they just got it for us?! :lol:

lol yeah i know they wonder why we have to nag or get moody if only they did as they were told!!

he may surprise you and come back with one

i asked OH to take me for an icecream at mcdonalds funny enough yesterday, he wouldnt have none of it! bloody men have no understanding! but gosh i love him anyway :love:

Well I am feeling a bit smug now because I was sitting here watching a film with dh at lunchtime and I suddenly got the urge for mc d's and within 5 mins of bringing it up he'd got me it. I have to say that dh was never like this before I was pregnant and I'd have to go on forever to get anything I wanted!!

Most of them don't seem to realise how much little things like this mean to us do they?!

I'd do anything for a McDonalds right now...

i agree totally. my oh is pretty good. he'd rather i didnt have mac d's but if i really want it he'll get me it! he surprised me today though... came home from work with not one, but two soft toys for me - one of zippy and the other george from rainbow! also, a stick of rock! love him! :) x

awww I must be lucky most of the time if hubby's getting something he asks if I want anything except yesterday which kind of miffed me but I so wanted McDonalds the other night I got him in the mood for it so I didn't feel guilty :) He is a bugger though if I want a runny egg lol

If i nag my OH enough he will do anything i ask him to. But it takes ALOT of nagging lol

There should be a law that says men have to be our slaves when were pregnant xx

Omg, must have been a day for maccy d's yesterday as we went down to look after my friends baby and wanted one. No chance! All I got was 'you got all that food in the cupboard, why didn't you eat before you come!' err I wouldve if I had time!! I was sorting and cleaning my oldest sons room all afternoon..Ffs! And what's so wrong with spending a couple of quid to keep me fed and happy?? In the end he ended up buying me a chippy, not the same but hey ho.

mmm macdonalds :) thanks girls im fancying one like mad now ! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back