Another letter about appointment

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
So we got another letter through after the one on saturday asking pork pie to provide details of his menstrual cycle.

It says they only take couples in the woman's name and that our apointment has been changed to my name, which explains the last letter.

Also, it's a template and wherever it's meant to say the doctor's name it says NURSE LED.

Is that normal? I'm having a little worry it'll add another couple of months onto this process, but I know nothing about healthcare so I might ve wobbling about nothing...

I'd phone them up and speak to reception.

If the purpose of the letter is to prompt you to provide them with some information then you need to clarify if they want YOUR details (re your menstrual cycle) or if they do actually want to know something about pork pie.

I hope you get it sorted :hug:

Being Nurse Led I would say is ok. They are trained much more specifically nowadays and as there are more nurses around it will probably mean it's quicker to get the ball rolling than waiting to see a doctor. I suppose it depends what they plan to do with you both at the appointment.

Good luck hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your replies. I guess the info is just to make sure we can work out dates to book in any tests I might need.

I think I just got shook as everyone else is talking about consultant appointments and mine isn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back