Another boobie post...

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else was suffering from constantly sore boobs? Mine hurt for most of the first tri then seemed to settle down for a bit but for the past 2 weeks they have grown again and are sooo sore. They actually woke me up last night cos they were throbbing that badly. Its throbbing from right inside my boob - it feels like the tube that leads to the nipple is aching - and then my nipples are sore and all around the nipple too. :( They feel just like they do before I get my period and are doing my head in. Surely they cant be growing AGAIN?? Im gonna join the freak show if they get any bigger.

Is anyone else having boob problems? Its really getting me down and Im starting to worry a bit cos they are so sore and swollen and dont seem to want to stop growing!! Is it too early for the milk to be forming?

nope
not sore, and not grown lol
they were sore in the first few weeks but nothing now

Funnily enough,. I was telling OH that my nipples are really sensitive right now and not in a good way. They're quite sore to touch!

His response... maybe they'll start leaking soon? LOL

The only problem im having with my boob's is the size. The enter the room 5 min before me. They were really sore though untill 16 weeks.

mine have started sagging so living in a bra 24/7 :( i'm full of milk, been getting quite a lot coming out already!!

mine grew at first and were really sore , i liked the growing part but not the sore part! Now they dont hurt any more and im impatient for the next growth spurt :clap:

mine are still a bit sore, OH has noticed they've grown loads in the last few days too :shock: Must be time for a new bra :lol:

mine are still sore :( they were really bad yesterday and the day before they felt like when my milk came in with nathan and then i started leaked colostrum yesterday so that might be why???
they werent sore at this stage with nathan though.

I started leaking yesterday too!! So I think thats why they have been soo sore the past week. Its very very weird having liquid leaking from your boobs!!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back