Another back to back baby.

kellie80

Reaction score
Just got back from the mw and up to now I'm having another back to back baby. I sooo wanted this baby in the right postion cos I know after having Aimee how much harder the birth is. I'm not happy! MW called it DFS syndrome Lol cos of everyone lying back on sofas. well at least I still have some time to try and get him to turn. I hope :pray:

hey mine is engaged but back to back at the same time, im hoping that bam bam will turn :pray: are there any exercises involved? i bounce quite alot on my ball.

My baby is slightly back to back and ive been told to sit up straight and stop slouching!! Ooooppps

My Miriam Stoppard pregnancy book said that visualising helps in 80% o cases, but I've no idea how reliable that is. Good luck to all of you!

*sings* "you tun me round baby, right round baby, right round!"

If your babies aren't deaf by now, maybe they will have nicely turned?

i was really obsessive to sit properly ect while pregnant nathan was in perfect position then night of labour started moved to back to back, i defo believe he moved that way for a reason, i know its a bummer and it kills while in labour but there might be a reason theyre in that position?? ooooooooohhhhhhhhh thats a bit deep for this time of day. :eek:

She said to just sit upright all the time and to sit on a dining chair the wrong way round so your arms are on the back. She said years ago women used to scrub the floor on all fours to get baby in right positions but people don't do that anmore cos they have mops. I'll do anything if it helps. Oh yes and to make sure you sleep on your side not your back.

The exercises I saw were in the NCT magazine - might be worth getting a copy from their website? www.nct.org.uk

Similar to what you have been told, rather than laying back in a chair, you should sit forward and let your tummy hang forward between your legs. Also being on all fours and moving your hips (I think you can also use a birthing ball for this).

Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back