Annoyed!

shootingstar22

Reaction score
Why has my GP and midwife not talked to me about the flu jab. As a pregnant woman I am supposed o be high risk, yet no letter or discussion.

Going to try and ring the surgery to book jn a jab but am worried they are going to be booked up for weeks! By that time I could have caught it!

Anyone else annoyed by the lack of communication?x

MW didnt talk to me about it so i just booked myself in, i would do it quickly xx

Yep I've had nothing either, it's only because it's been in the press recently that I've known about it. Am seeing my midwife on Monday and will ask if I can have it there and then as I'm back at uni Monday and everyone brings their germs back from home with them! I always catch something in the first week, so I'm going to overdose on antibac hand gel and keep my scarf over my mouth!

They maybe aren't aware that you don't have it yet? I don't know.

I need to ring the surgery aswel- I usually have a letter invitin me to the drop in clinic cos of childhood asthma but haven't had anything this time xx

Not had anything either which is unusual. Maybe they've cut costs so it's up to you to sort it out now? That's what I reckon. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back