Progress at last!

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Finally got my midwife appoitment sorted, got letter today, so i go next tuesday 18th and it says in letter i get a scan too :) bonus, will be nice as hubby missed 12 week scan so hes going to see baby for first time since 9 weeks :lol:

Went to GP this morning and told her how i was feeling too, she was lovely, so feel a bit better about things today, still worrying but decided i need to stop being so miserable. She gave me my flu jab too so thats one less things to worry about.

Also have felt baby move a couple of times today which is just lovely :dance:

Thanks for all the nice messages yesterday ladies :hugs:

xxx

Thats great news! Will you find out the sex of your baby when you get the chance? We didnt with our first 2 (girl and boy) but have decided to find out this time. Roll on 4 weeks x

Ah hun that's a relief. Have been thinking of you today and how you got on. The scan is a bonus for you both and we accept scan pics as payment for being so supportive :) xxxxxxxxx

nikki - we are not going to find out, want to keep it as a surprise :)

BabyBrain - will def get some pics up :)

Aw suprises are great. You will love it on the day. Cant wait to see some pics! :)

Brilliant news nurse!
I'm really pleased you're back to smiling nurse!
Loads of hugs xxx

Ohhh Nurse another team yellow to the list! There is plenty of team yellows now isn't there xx

Yeay! Exciting stuff about the scan, glad they are sorting things for you xx

Aww thats brilliant news, Delighted they finaly sorted it all out xxx

Yay! Is that an extra scan and another at 20 weeks? Xx

That is great news! So glad things are better for you today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back