Anniversary of my mum's death...

:hug: from me, i can relate to just how you feel. I lost my mum to breast cancer on 8th Jan 2006. Been thinking of her alot lately and all the mad advice she would be giving me now! I just try to think of things that make me smile about her to keep me strong. I'm sure our mums will be beside us all the way as we bring our babies into the world :hug:

I no exactly how you feel i lost my mum on the 2nd may 2006 :( two months before my 21st birthday and 3months before her 50th. It was a total shock. Still get upset now especially when i no she never met my fiance, never got to see my 1st bought house and even more sad she never got to see her first grandchild :( So i no exactly how you feel :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i'm so sorry hon. your mum looks like she was a fab lady.

my mum died just under 2 years ago. my pregnancy, and now with connor being here, have been really difficult without her; i miss her every minute of every day.

please pm me if you ever need to...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

She looks very happy in that pic Bex im sure she would be very proud of you.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

That's a lovely pic Bex :hug: :hug:

I do understand what you're going though as I lost my Dad in 2004 and he was my best friend, I still can't talk about it without getting choked up and I doubt that will ever change.

Bet you're Mum is very proud of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back