I feel so tired!!!

gemmap27

Reaction score
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I havent felt too bad until yesterday and the tiredness that I felt in the early weeks has come back only 10 times worse! I almost cried I felt so bad yesterday. I went home after work, ate my tea and crawled into bed and didnt get up until this morning. But I still feel knackered today!

I know its normal to feel tired and to be expected but I still have 5 and half weeks at work! Not sure I can go on that long!

I think im Just feeling sorry for myself!! :( :( :(

its weird for me cos from 28 weeks to 35 i couldnt sleep or get comfy at all, but since then ive been sleeping loads :cheer:

:hug: I know how your feeling hun, I was the same when I was still working. In fact, during my last two weeks I arranged with my employer so that I could work half days which was a god send!

Take it easy when you can, the 5 weeks will soon pass.

I am so glad im not the only one that feels so exhausted, I was begining to wonder if there was something wrong.

I am so tired from morning till night and it makes no difference how much sleep I get.

Im not working at the moment though, Im on my maternity. I really feel for you having to work when feeling so tired.

Im just glad my little baba (he`s 10 months) is giving me some peace these days, he is being so good, crawls around the living room for hours amusing himself while I sit on the couch like a big fat pregnant exhausted whale!! :)

I also think January makes everything seem so much worse, take care honey and get as much rest as you can, julia

:hug: aww it's horrible isnt it.

I feel tired and just bone idle all the time. I feel like ive completely lost interest in my job and woudl ring in sick every day if i could get away with it. Im skiving off this morning, im not ill but i just feel soooo knackered.

I've been really reallly lucky so far in my preg. no morning sickness, no back ache (until the last week), positively blooming etc, but this last couple of weeks everything has gone to pot. Roll on mat leave :D

Mostly i go round biting everyones head off, and sleeping.....got up at 6 did kids and dutuies....then back in bed by 8.30 couldn't keep eyes open. Woke reluctently at 11.30. I've had Anemia in pregnancy and this isn't it. I just feel like a lazy fat pregnant pig, I've also put it down to my age i know 33 isn't old but its my fifth one and my body is hating me :doh:
it'll pass :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back