Oh my....

MaryLouise

Reaction score
god I hate heartburn! It wont go away today no matter what I try and its getting in the way of doing my dissertation for uni, I cant concentrate at all! Before gaviscon or remegel has worked a treat, fizzy pop sometimes shifts it but its being persistant. To make matters worse I'm stuck at home on my own, the OH is at work and I cant visit my parents cos they are looking after my sisters kids who have slapped cheek (dr said to stay clear), I'm so bored and fed up and this essay isnt gonna write itself!!!

heartburn sucks!!!!!!!! have u tried black tea (no milk no sugar) a friend suggested it, i havent tried it yet but it might work 4 u hun!!

im bored too!! :(

Milk's the only thing that works for me, not a long fix though!

Hi

Sorry to hear you're not feeling too great. Might be worth speaking to your mw about the heartburn, mine gave me medicine last time i went although i've not really suffered with it too badly this time round. In my past pregnancies I've had it really bad. I've found that with this pregnancy the things that trigger mine off are fizzy drinks esp coke and chocolate so I can't eat or drink those things before bedtime or I go through hell. Milk is supposed to be good for helping it!!!!

Hope u feel better soon.

you know what i hate worse than heartburn... gaviscon im on the 3rd bottle of the stuff and man it tastes rank! :puke: :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back