Angus Cactus while breastfeeding?

sarahloususan

Reaction score
Morning lovely TTC'ers!

I have been doing a bit of research the last couple of days on using angus cactus to encourge cycles to return whilst breastfeeding.

From what I've read it seems to be safe and can work- but Im still nervous about encouraging my body to do something it might not be ready too.

I was certain my cycles returned after hacing my baby in November, but since it's been Feb since my last bleed of any kind I'm not so sure:oooo:

My baby is weaned, sleeps right through the night and I am working so it's not as if she's breastfeeding all day or anything:shock:

I'm going to do another Tesco test today as I've had some very convincing lines the last 2 weeks- but bfn on digi so I doubt it, but I want to be sure. If it's bfn and I decide I want to take it I might start next week sometime..

My hubby works in Holland and Barrett and has looked in their training material and it says it is safe but to seek advice from GP first, which I will...but I was wondering if anyone had any experience/opinions/advice etc....

X

Last edited:
Hi hun, I didn't want to read and run. I don't have an answers for you but breast feeding is meant to be a form of contraceptive. Has your af been regular during your breastfeeding or are you just waiting for a normal cycle now since you have weaned your baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back