angry

sgregory20

Reaction score
i feel stressed and alone. i feel really insecure about the future. i can't stop crying. i am worried i will push my boyfriend away and i have nobody to talk to cos nobody cares. i can't handle anything anymore. got a massive headache and the flat just constantly needs cleaning. i can't cope! i have ocd really bad and no social life whatsoever. i can't trust people. i sound like a right wierdo but just feel really confused right now. miserable. x

How long have you feeling like this for hun? Are things not going well with your boyfriend? Your not alone these ladies are great on this forum.

Are you doing anything to help with the OCD? Thats a catalyst for stress you need to either speak to your doc or try and try and calm yourself, easier said than done. Vent here and we will listen xxx

Yes, your GP should be able to help you, but do also get yourself support from chatting with others online. Try to make it to the GP at least and see what he/she can suggest to help you. Good luck.

Some of it will probably be your hormones. I feel the same right now. Started crying in church on sunday for no apparent reason. My DH just laughed.

And remember there's always lots of people on hear to talk to.

Definitely sounds like a visit to the GP would be good though.

Feel better soon.

xxx

awww i am sure its just your hormones overdriving. I know what it is like living with someone who has social difficulties ( partner has aspergers) and you just have to lean on your OH he is there for you right? its scary knowing your guna be a mummy but it will all be ok xx I feel like i cant trust people alot as I have been let down so much, so i just keep my life to me and my OH, family and like 2 friends ( and all you lovely ladies ) do you have family you can talk to? keep your chin up hunny :) :hugs:

Last edited:
Sending u :hugs: Theres lots of support out there and here xx

Thank you all so much for such wonderful support.
this site is amazing, your all such lovely people.
i feel better now. yes my partner is great support but sometimes i push him away as get convinced he'll hurt me but he wouldn't. i am very silly sometimes, very immature in some ways. like a big kid lol. its good to know i can vent too here if needs must. x

Thank you all so much for such wonderful support.
this site is amazing, your all such lovely people.
i feel better now. yes my partner is great support but sometimes i push him away as get convinced he'll hurt me but he wouldn't. i am very silly sometimes, very immature in some ways. like a big kid lol. its good to know i can vent too here if needs must. x

well you guys are having a baby so i doubt he will be going anywhere hun :) like i keep telling my OH, if you wernt alredy stuck with me you are now lol. I hve days when i think i will lose everything i hold dear to me, its ok to feel like that sometimes, talk to your fella and get a nice big hug off him xx :hugs:

hehe, yeah nothin like a big hug is there.
thanks hun. ooh wish you lived nearer! not fair!
am a bit miffed cos am 14 weeks today and my tummy is flat, its odd as it did start to swell at six weeks but last week went down a bit. worrying a little x

am a bit miffed cos am 14 weeks today and my tummy is flat, its odd as it did start to swell at six weeks but last week went down a bit. worrying a little x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back