Angel baby's cremation..

thank you everybody xx me and Liam are going to go to the forest this afternoon to plant our bulbs, we have such a nice day for it xx

wishing everyone a pleasant day xx

Just to echo everyone else BB, I am sitting at my desk and had to log on to say I am thinking of you and your fmaily at this horrible, sad time.

Lots of love

xxxxxxxxx

thank you all, a friend has just come round and said a prayer with us. It was lovely xx we are going out to the forest later today xx

so so sorry for your loss. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're such a strong lady :hugs:

It snowed for Ethans funeral, the cemetery was magical, as we buried him the sun came out and shone down on us all. There was a big X in the sky just above us, everyone just gasped in amazement, it was like he was giving us a kiss goodbye.

I think it's a wonderful idea to plant some bulbs today :hugs:

I have been thinking about you since this morning, big tender hugs to you and ditto what Laura_C says, lovely idea to plant some bulbs xxxxxxxx

thank you all so much, your support has been an absolute lifeline for me xx

I have been thinking about you all day today!
I hope beyond all hope that today has brought some peace to your family and you!

Loads of love xxxx

Hope it went well and peacefull,

I just wanted to reiterate what everyone else has said and offer my most sincere thoughts and love x

thank you everyone, we went for a walk, walked in the park, did what we needed to to today, it was nice

will upload some piccies at some point after the weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back