Please Read...

Missy

Reaction score
Hey everyone i havent been on here in a while i hope everyones ok.
Ive been thinking a lot recently and not a day has passed where i havent thought about my darling little angel, i pray that he is watching down on me.
If anyone else here has had a miscarriage or a loss of a child id like you to read my poem, it took me a while to finally be able to write down my feelings but i hope you will all take the time to read it.
A miscarriage can be so devastating and i never thought id be in this position or that it was in before, im trying not to cry but please to everybody out there stay strong, im only 15 but im standing on my own two feet after everything thats happened =)
Here it goes...
To my dear angel in heaven
Im your mummy and im here
theres a few things i need to say to you
Which i pray to god youll hear
I cant understand why i lost you
Youve been my angel from the start
I will never ever forget you
We will never be apart
Im sorry for all the tears ive cried
Its just i miss you so much it pains
That i never got to see your face
Or hear the words youd say
I wish i could just hold you
...once softly in my arms
Keeping you safe...
Shielding you from harm
As id gently hold you close
Id see a smile shone so bright
Shining like a drifting star
Guiding me through the night
One day we will be together
This i know is true
Now rest in peace my little angel
never forget that im your mummy,and that i love you xxx

Take Care everybody
Love Cassie
xxxxxxxx

hi Cassie, Im so sorry to hear what you have been through. I won't pretend i understand what your feeling because i don't what i can say is that you seam like an incredibly strong person, the poem you wrote is beautiful, really touching. Keep well Love Amy xx Ps. PM me if you ever need a chat

stay strong cassie big hugs to you xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Cassie

Your poem is beautiful. I have never been in your position and cannot start to understand how you are feeling. However when I was 15 I lost my Mum. I had a lot of bottled up feelings and I too wrote her a poem, which I know word for word to this day (18 years later). I found it helped me to express some of those emotions.

Big Hugs to you Cassie, be strong.

Sunshine

hiya the poem u wrote is beutiful reali touchin as i have just had a misscariage aswel n i no what you must b going through..its hard at times like this but u seem like a strong girl big hugs jo xxxx

Hi Cassie,

I'm so sorry to hear your devasting news. You're poem is beautiful. My thoughts are with you.

Take care,
xxxx

Cassie

Your poem is beautiful and I hope that writing down your feelings helped you. I know that it used to help me when I lost my father when I was 12.

I can't imagine how it must feel to lose a baby, I'd be utterly devastated for sure though.

Take care and love you to.

Cassie that is a beautiful poem

I hope it has helped overcome your pain and make the next step. You are not alone and I understand what you are going through as I lost two.

xxxxxx

Thanks everyone, take care
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Cassie that is beautiful :) What a wonderful way to get your feelings out. Stay strong, you have so much time to try again.

Amy XXXXXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back