Angel Baby - Starting Over

Gypsy18

Reaction score
So, I have been gone for a while. Things were going really well with my pregnancy (was due September 15th) but I recently (a week ago) underwent a D&C. Everything was amazing at my 8 week appointment. The baby had a very strong heartbeat and looked like it was growing right on time. But, when I went in for my 12 week checkup the baby's heart had stopped. By the growth it looked like it happened shortly after my 8 week checkup. I am feeling like my progesterone levels weren't high enough (have PCOS) and possibly had some blood clots that stopped the oxygen and nutrients from getting to the baby. This has been one of the hardest things I have ever had to deal with. My DH and I are looking at trying again after I have a regular cycle. I am going to get on a progesterone cream and my doctor wants me to start taking a low-dose aspirin to help with the blood clotting. We are getting past the miscarriage and are trying to stay positive. We are thinking that we will start trying again in April. Just need to start doing my BBT again. I definitely want to go into it this time with a plan.

Like I said I will be taking a low-dose aspirin everyday and starting on progesterone cream for my PCOS. This has been a very hard week and would love any advice or encouragement. I am looking forward to starting over and having my rainbow baby! :) Hugs to all of you!

Hey Hun, sorry for your loss, I have just been through the same as you but had medical managment yesterday. I was due 11 September :-(

I am also worried that I have blood clotting issues - do you mind me asking, did you have any spotting? Both mine were did missed miscarriages.

Did the doctor do tests for sticky blood? I have been looking into taking Asprin, also put a post up about progesterone which some ladies answered which was interesting there was a trial on it (links in my post on TTC)

I wish you all the best and lots of baby dust xzzz

Hi Gypsy

So sorry, very sad times. Hope you get pg quickly again.

I drink a lot of organic beetroot juice. It cleans blood and improves the blood flow to the uterus. I would recommend 250 ml a day. It has to be real juice not a juice drink.

Stay strong :hug:

Last edited:
Tina, I had no spotting at all. It was a total surprise when we went to my 12 week checkup. I didn't have any tests. My doctor just said to take a low-dose aspirin the next time we try, it would lower our chances of a repeat miscarriage.

Thank you Charlotte, I will have to look into the beet juice.

Tina, I had no spotting at all. It was a total surprise when we went to my 12 week checkup. I didn't have any tests. My doctor just said to take a low-dose aspirin the next time we try, it would lower our chances of a repeat miscarriage.

Yea its a very big shock! Right ok, I asked my Gp about taking asprin and she said she wouldn't recommend it unless I had tests to show I needed it.

Sorry to hear the sad news Gypsy! You and your OH seem very strong willed though and it's good to see you looking towards something positive and having a plan. All the best! Hopefully your cycles get straight back on track!

I'm very sorry Gypsy and Tina and wish to both all the best for your rainbow babies xx

I'm so very sorry Gypsy, how awful. No advice, just big virtual hugs :hugs:

I had the exact same thing hun with my last pregnancy. I know how your feeling. Things get better. Your stay in positive which really helps, good luck with ttc and I sincerely hope your stay is short and you get your bfp soon xxx

Thank you so much ladies!! I appreciate the hugs and love shown. I also hope my stay to the TTC boards are short too. Best of luck to all of you also. *HUGS*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back