And then there was one!

Little Rose

Reaction score
So here I am all on my ownsome.
The last of the April babies.

This little one is going to be fashionably late it seems!

:hug: :hug: you'll be in good company with the may mummies tho x

Aww Rose!
It has to happen soon it just has to!x

Everyone who knows me really well is having a right laugh. I am ALWAYS on time, never ever late. In fact, I hate tardiness. Sods law lol.

awww noo you'll have to have some stern words with the little on when it does come out.. :lol:

ahw bless you - won't be long now!

You'll be soon Hun, and Princess is right, you're in good company with us May mummies... hope you have yours first ;-) xx

ah bless you. i can't believe how quickly april has gone by. may mummies dont be mean let little rose have her baby 1st it's only fair. xx

Little Rose and Beth can go first if they like. I don't mind waiting but get a move on cos I'm getting impatient lol.

aww little rose you can go first as long as you have yours tonight :D I think im going to go well over though so im sure you'll have yours first.. have you had any signs etc yet?

You poor thing, are you really uncomfortable? I hope it happens for you soon! Xx

Morning - so I'm oficially having a May baby!

For the last 2 days I have some twinges and a heaviness like when you have your period but it's all gone again. My consultant will take me in over the next couple of days for sure so there will def. be a baby this week! I had a realy sore back/hip for the last 3 weeks, making it difficult to walk but the pain is gone this morning - baby must have moved off the nerve it was on which is good!

Aww little rose you are v welcome as a may mummy and I hope things happen soon for you!! X

Hope something happens for you soon!! xx

Hope something happens for you soon rose :D

aw i hope you get your baby soon i actually wanted a may baby but would dread to think how big he would have been lol so glad he came when he did as i knew they would let me go to 1st may, alot of us april mummies went overdue, and alot of them once they decided out they came fast. fingers crossed its sooner rather than later

1st of May today, hope baby decides to make an appearance for you Rose! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back