STILL Waiting!

Sovvy

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Hope everybody is fit, well and waddling nicely?

I swear if my husband calls me a penguin one more time!!! :rotfl:

Anyway, just thought I'd post becus well I'm bored, and getting VERY impatient for the sproglett to arrive!

It seems like an age since I first found out I was pregnant! It didn't help as my due date was put back two weeks at my first scan! So instead of the origonal 17th July I was put back to 2nd August which is approaching fast, but it seems like I've been waddling forever! lol

Have tried loads of things to kick start it but nothing works not even the pineapple! lol

I know she'll come when she's good and ready but if she's anything like me she'd still be in there in another 9 months, just to be fashionably late! :D

Anyone else feeling the strain? lol

Hugs Sovvy x x

Yeah it feels like I have been pregnant forever :wall:
I have been so up and down and all over the place and if it wasn't for this forum and the girls then I would have gone nuts by now!
I just keep thinking to myself that it WILL come to an end soon and my baby will be here :cheer:

i can sympathise as my date was put back too, from 31 may to 10 june- i'd secretly hoped my date would be correct so when 31 may came and went i felt like i was overdue and very fed up! my princess arrived on 10 june tho, bang on her scan due date!
not long now hun xx

thats my due date too :)

cant wait to have my baby so i can stiop eating cereal, drinking rasp leaf tea and taking iron tabs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back