And so it starts. Again.

Chelleyd

Reaction score
So now people are noticing my rounded stomach all the 'your going to have your work cut out' and 'their all close in age' have started.

Does my head in!

I had it all the way through expecting my second child.

Yes I know it gets very hectic and hard at times, but I've coped so far. I didn't feel like life actually truly began till I became a mother.

Why people feel they have to say something, I don't know? Have they not heard of everyone to their own?

Sorry for the pointless rant!

lol I always think to myself, how many people would come on here and complain if people didn;t mention their pregnancy.

If it annoys you, tell people that you are getting annoyed!

It's nothing to do with noticing my pregnancy or not! That's my thing and I couldn't care less if they commented or not! Their commenting on the number of kids and ages which is none of their business!!

How old are your children? I don't think it's anyone's business, just ignore them!

By the time this one arrives in December they will be 4 and 3. No 2 was our surprise but the best one to ever happen to us! I just wouldn't comment on anyone but maybe that's just me and I just take things at face value?

I'll have a 6 4 3 when baby comes. It pisses me off that people feel they an say whatever they want. "you'll need to get a new pass time" , " you'll have a handful" blah blah blah. Also I've had people say oh have you he another wee mistake.

Actually "NO, I JUST WANT A BIG FAMILY"

When your pregnant it's like your public property, and complete strangers who would never speak to you any other time, feel they have the right to make comment or pass judgement.

Arrrgggghhhh

I'll have a 6 4 3 when baby comes. It pisses me off that people feel they an say whatever they want. "you'll need to get a new pass time" , " you'll have a handful" blah blah blah. Also I've had people say oh have you he another wee mistake.

Actually "NO, I JUST WANT A BIG FAMILY"

When your pregnant it's like your public property, and complete strangers who would never speak to you any other time, feel they have the right to make comment or pass judgement.

Arrrgggghhhh

Thank you mumto2bubs! Couldn't have put it better myself! I think our generation has actually calmed down with 3 or 4 as the norm. Back in the day of our grandparents it was 8-10!

Why pass judgement, some people genuinely do want to surround themselves in the most precious things they ever could - I know I would have another two if I was allowed (sadly I'm not) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back