And so it begins.......

I'm still in knicker watch in and out the loo constantly it's not fun xx

Me too but always greeted with a yellow discharge. Nice.

Are many of you ladies getting discharge?? I'm not really getting anything at all

Me too! The other day I had a panic... See (this is so tmi! Lol) I have been a bit constipated so when I finally went and wiped my bum there as a very tiny amount if blood from my bottom... I panicked and thought it was from the front... If I do get bleeding this time in going to be a nightmare!!

Knicker watch here as we'll x

I'm so glad of this post! I don't feel so weird anymore with my pee, check, wipe, check now lol

Lol!! I guess I get discharge but have to use Cyclogest pessaries so it's masked by them a lot!!

I'm forever checking, it drives me insane x

i have been the same x glad im not the only one x

I'm also still on knicker watch! :lol:

I keep feeling "leakages" but it's just an overload of cm (sorry tmi)

I suspect I'll be knicker watching for a long time... haha xxx

I keep feeling leakages also but that is mainly because I have to use pessaries for my progesterone (lovely) and they are so waxy and messy!! As I said, I think this masks any discharge I may get.

I have had no bleedding this time round (fx) and hope it stays that way x

I'm the same constantly paranoid. Getting little bits of discharge.

Only natural, I think everyone is on knicker watch in tri 1
But most woman go on to have healthy pregnancies, trying to concentrate on that note :)

sorry you are all so anxious on knicker watch - it's no fun at all :(

As much as I can't wait to get another bfp, I am not looking forward to knicker watch.

It has become an obsession, how sad!!!

I hope to see you here soon Iwant3 :) x

Hi Hun!

Sorry to tri hop - just want to wish you that this is the LAST time you have to go on knicker watch (unless of course LO#2 is on their way!!) GOOD LUCK hun, thinking of you!! XXXX

Thanks hon, I am just trying not to think about it!!

I am just taking each day at a time xx

Oh wow congratulations Lee-Ann !!!!

Over the moon that your back here and i shall be following your journey, you make sure they take special care of you, totally sumpathise on those cyclogest pessaries but theyll really help long with all your other stuff

Wishing you a super sticky baby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back