morning sickness blues

whirleegirrl

Reaction score
when does morning sicknes "usually" start and stop? i am 8 weeks and have just begun to have that blahh feeling. it lasts all day except when i am eating or sleeping. didn't have morning sickness with first baby. i was hoping to miss it this time around too!

Hi!

I started to get morning sickess when I was 4 1/2 weeks I am now 10 1/2 weeks and I still have it. I get it all daye xept when I am sleeping... It's hoorible. I hope mine goes soon. I just want it to disapear. But I suppose it will disapear when it wants to ha ha

Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Everyone is different but it normally gets better around 12-16 weeks, some people feel slightly queezy all the way through and others feel sick one day and then all of a sudden it goes and thats it for the rest of the 9 months.

Love to you all though.......I've been there twice and its not nice xxx

I only had it for two weeks (between 6 and 8 ) but that was enough so you have my sympathy! All day must be bad too- I had it from 12 midday until I slept but thankfully I only actually threw up once. I kept having to run into the loo with my makeup bag to eat a cream cracker as I haven't told them at work yet!

I'd like to know when I'm going to get over the crashing fatigue I feel at about 3pm! It feels like 3 am! On Monday by the time I'd walked home (a 45 min walk) and been captured by an elderly neighbour who wanted to moan about some noisy neighbours of ours my knees were all wobbly with tiredness and I had to go straight to bed to lie down for an hour! Ridiculous!!

Ho hum! Mind you when I don't feel tired I start to panic that something's wrong or I'm not pregnant after all so I guess I don't know what I want!!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back