anal Fissure..

oh I also have the tag :lol: I used to be soooooo self concious of it but Im not having it removed......stitches in your bumhole :talkhand: no thanks they are bad enough in your Minnie!!!!! The tag doesn't get in the way of anything, it just looks erm,...decorative :lol: its not like we spend ages looking at our bumholes either :wink: and if a man is down there he is gonna have other things on his mind other than ooo whats that :lol: dont worry about it chick xxx

Tillytots said:
oh I also have the tag :lol: I used to be soooooo self concious of it but Im not having it removed......stitches in your bumhole :talkhand: no thanks they are bad enough in your Minnie!!!!! The tag doesn't get in the way of anything, it just looks erm,...decorative :lol: its not like we spend ages looking at our bumholes either :wink: and if a man is down there he is gonna have other things on his mind other than ooo whats that :lol: dont worry about it chick xxx

lol hahahahahaha!!
i bit shy about it, but your right its just abit decorative lol..
my OH must have embaressing things which ive not noticed.. xx

charlotteheys85 said:
Tillytots said:

lol hahahahahaha!!
i bit shy about it, but your right its just abit decorative lol..
my OH must have embaressing things which ive not noticed.. xx

its taken a while to be able to describe it a decorative :lol: I was so shy about it, even considered NEVER letting my OH see me naked until I had a few drinks one day and asked him if he'd noticed and he asked to have a look :rotfl: We decided its no different from someone having a mole or a freckle on their bits which is really true. I still wish it wasnt there though but I really dont want the pain!!!

I had this after the birth of my daughter. Had a back-to-back delivery with her and did the errrrrr thing us girls don't really want to do during the pushing stage :oops: and also breastfed. Had pain when I went to the loo and was treated for piles - put every suppository/cream/lotion/foam, you name it, it went up there! Finally got a referal to hospital, and after having a barium enema to rule out anything sinister causing the bleeding - I actually saw my consultant who had a proper look and found the tear. Booked me in for a anal sphincterotomy (which would make my bum less tight and give the tear a chance to heal :lol: ) and after the initial discomfort, everything was back to how it should be! Hope yours doesn't go that far, but if it does, just wanted you to know it is easily fixed :hug:

PM me if you need any advice :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back