Anal fissure? or Piles? sorry if tmi!!

Discussion in 'Kids Health' started by xnicolaxcx, Jan 11, 2008.

1. xnicolaxcx

xnicolaxcx Well-Known Member

this might be TMI but i think i mite have piles or a fissure? (sp?) :( :( :(
    im in agony when i go for a number 2 :oops:
    it feels like i am passing a razor blade.....and i have blood on the tissue when i wipe :oops:
    when iv done. i have to sit in the bath for about an hour after cus i feel like sum1s kicked me up the bum with a stiletto!
    my mum said it is probely a fissure and she had one when she had us.
    has anyone else had one and what helps?
    i have taken lactolose (sp?) but it still really hurts :(

2. paradysso

paradysso Well-Known Member

i suffered with these soo bad, i feel for you, i had to sit in the bath too. put salt and some lavender oil in the bath.

i dont know if lactulose does much as i had diareah (sp) and still got more fissures :(

worst thing to do, is being scared of going for #2 as u tense and cause your muslce to spasm and can make the fissures alot worse. they do heal but take time. have u been to dr? i tried cream for piles as it numbs it a bit and helps heal it.

i think getting more fissures is my biggest fear with giving birth again. mine left bad scars too :cry:

3. Red_Fairy

Red_Fairy Well-Known Member

i suffer terrible with this (STILL) sinse hannah.
    Ive just hoped it'll go away... no such luck yet.
    My mum was a nurse (retierd now) and it isnt anything serious to worry about.

Tho i seriously feel your pain. This may sound completly daft, but somthing i do recently to help 'go' is use your hand to 'push' your bumhole :oops: :oops: towards your front bits. (so your hand is between your butcheeks) This movment stretches your bum :oops: to make things pass easier. (my mum told me to do this - it might give time for the fissure to heal) - it deffinatly helpt me anyway.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

cant beleive i just wrote all that. :rotfl:

4. paradysso

paradysso Well-Known Member

hehehehe :rotfl: that sounded funny. i know what u mean though, we used to have to do that to the elderly in the geratric ward :shock:

5. xnicolaxcx

xnicolaxcx Well-Known Member

no i havnt yet bin doctors. but thanks 4 ur advice i will do anything to help with the pain.
    i had to poo in a bowl of water yesterday i think it helped a bit.
    just as my foof stops hurting from giving birth this happens! tut typical! :(

6. Gemma & Jake

Gemma & Jake Well-Known Member

Get some suppositories. If you don't want to go to the Doctors then you can buy them at the Chemist or the Supermarket. I had piles after having Jake which were soooo painful. I eventually bought some suppositories and the pain was gone within a couple of weeks. It is worth inserting them with some lubricant or piles cream so that they go in easier :oops:

This site may be helpful
    http://148.177.20.180/

7. Tangerinedream

Tangerinedream Well-Known Member

I get bad piles, so I know what you are going through. I had a really bad bout recently as I was constipated. Like Rachel said, I found holding a piece of tissue against the offending haemorroid (sp) can help. I now eat bran for breakfast and eat plenty of fruit everyday, drink plenty of water and take lactulose if it flares up again. I also use suppositires. I never thought I would have dared put one of them up my bum but it is amazing what you will do when you are desperate isnt it!

8. maria1976

maria1976 Well-Known Member

ouch, i know what you mean, i have fissures and everytime i go the loo they reopen and it feels like razorblades aarghhhhhhhhhh!!!! I tried lactolose but didnt do much to be honest, im just sitting it out excuse the pun¬!!! xx