• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

An update on me....

Chazabell

Reaction score
Im so far alomst 4 days late, and still testing negative! This happened last month but after loads of promising symptoms, i was exactly a week late! Nothing different with me this month other than the odd headache :wall2:no what i see to be pregnancy symptoms or anything or even AF ......arrrgh!!

xxxxx

Must be so frustrating :shock:

I was wondering... If you was 1 week late last month and are so far 4 days late this month - maybe there has been a shift in your cycle somewhere and you need to recalculate how many days are in your cycle?

Presuming you aren't pregnant of course, but you still might be! :)

Last edited:
I wondered the same thing as Louise .... x

Well if thats happened ill be annoyed, a memo or something would have been appreciated ha ha! XXX

It is possible that your cycle has changed - have you come off the pill recently? I've probably read it somewhere before but I can't remember!!

Came off the pill in January and have had regular cycles since March xx

I was the same - had a couple of very regular cycles and then it all went mad!
Anything from 26 days to 36 daysl,
Hoping this accupuncture is sorting me out - its brought my OV down from CD19 to CD14 so its looking good for me!

Hope it sorts itself out for you soon though hun its horrible not to know what is happening and when isn't it,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back