An article my friend sent me...

Lol lovely was looking through the site and found This! Deffo one to show your OH/DH lol!

Last edited:
Ah well, at least it's honest!! xx

Why o why did I feel the need to click on the link!!!!!!! X

That's ace - definitely made me smile! Other than that, I'm not going to think on it too much!!!

Well, I've only read the page about how to deal with visitors, but it is such good advice!
With DD, we spent 10 days juggling constant visitors, making cake & cups of tea, not eating properly, not sleeping at all and it was nothing short of hell. Then, not a single person turned up again for months on end! If they think they're coming in without food in hand, at least, then they are sorely mistaken! Lol.

Soooo funny and, unfortunately, soooooo true! I wish I'd known these things after I first gave birth, or maybe not lol!

wow what a great script of reality ! it is so true !i never knew them things when i had my 1st but i know what to expect now ;D
also i was so naive 1st time round with my dd i brought always sanitary towels for after i had her little did i know i had to wear them massive maternity pads doubled over haha the bleeding is alot :(

I used to have heavy heavy periods when I was a teenager, I remember the massive big towels I used to have to wear then, they were like an inch thick and went right from the front of my knickers right up the back. Not the most attractive of things.
Still, better that than soaking through every hour :oooo:

I used to have heavy heavy periods when I was a teenager, I remember the massive big towels I used to have to wear then, they were like an inch thick and went right from the front of my knickers right up the back. Not the most attractive of things.
Still, better that than soaking through every hour :oooo:

OMG lol I had to wear these too!! My periods were shocking as a teen, that's the reason I went on the pill - long before I became sexually active!

But yeah, those pads were like adult nappies lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

This is the funniest thing iv read in ages!! If not completely terrifying. Ha ha

Ha ha, brilliant article! And yeah, it's all true!!! But to be honest, once you've got your lo you couldn't care less! :)

Brilliant! Jayjay, you're tooooo kind x

Lol I'm sorry. I figured if I was sent it, I just had to share with all you pregnant lovelies too.

I don't suffer in silence lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back