Amy Melissa Jones sorry so late 12th Sept; how not to do it.

elliej

Reaction score
just thought that i would finally write a quick birth story as i never got round to it.
at 36 weeks my blood pressure went up, then a week later i went in the get checked and it was still high and i had protien in my urine, so they inducced me there and then; 3pm on thurs 11th september; i was in a lot of pain from 3.15 onwards, put on a drip and intravenous bp meds, by next morning my bp was getting higher and i was getting really bad pain but sent to my room to wait, half hour later my waters went, back to delivery room; docs insisted i had an epidural as my bp was getting higher as the pain got worse; horrendous pain with epi, not pain pain but sickening pain; horrendous back pain from then on; lots of contractions but hardly gatting anywhere; started to be sick from pain, fightened my husband a lot frightened docs too i think; baby back to back, tried to turn her but no good, babys heartbeat went funny so had to have a bloodtest inutero, twice; finally 10 cms by 9 pm started to push, 9.10 bp skyhigh, baby wedged, ventouse arrives, no good, forceps arrived, no good, second forceps, husband sent out, three docs with three instuments, huge episiotomy, two nurses pushing down, horrendous agony, lots of screaming, husband rushes back in and suddenly my baby is being ran out of the room blue;
it took 6 secs to recusitate her, and when she came back was whimpering like a little kitten; with a huge bruise over her face; but alls well that ends well, apart from having a dicky hip she is perfect and a lovely baby; it took me a while to heal as i got an infection and my stitches fell apart but we are good now and lookng forward to our first chrstmas.
et voila there you go, lets just say im glad i can bearly remember it. :)

congrats on ur little 1 :dance: :dance:
awww bless u rsally went thru the mills dint u bet it was all worth it in the end tho
she looks gorgeous on ur avatar xxx

My God! :shock: Totally worth it though.
Congratulations. :cheer:

Gosh hun, glad is was well in the end :hug:

BIG CONGRATS :cheer:

Gosh well thats enough to make sure I dont have anymore kiddies lol !!
Poor you what a traumatic birth :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: You have a beautiful daughter hun so well worth it hey? :hug: :hug:

i have wanted to be a mum forever so yep, worth every second. :)

congratulations honey! :hug:

LOVE the names ;) my melissa was gonna be called amy-rose, but we picked melissa at the last minute :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back