Ambi-Pure Plug In Air Fresheners

KatysMummy

Reaction score
This may seem like an odd question, and I wasn't sure quite where to post it!!

Does anyone know if these plug-ins are safe to use in the room that your baby is sleeping in?? We have one in our bedroom, and as the baby will be in with us for the first few months at least probably we wondered if we ought to get rid of it??

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks xx

Hi emma

I am not a fan of plug in's.... i just feel like you are always breathing chemical in. There was a story that some womens dog got ill every time she used one but it took her a few months to link it to the plug in.

I would be happier if the smell was made of more natural sorces instead of lots of chemicals.

but i do not know the answer to your question about PROOF that babies should not be near them, but I wouldnt recommend it.

Keely xxxxxx

Just a useless fact but they were on the telly, watchdog or something similar as a serious cause of house fires so I have stopped using them and reverted to the battery "poooof" one - well worth the money its fab! Sorry full of useless info, no longer able to retain anything useful!

Got to be careful with them anyway especially as if they include certain essential oils as bad for pregnant Mum's as well as babba's, there should be an advice number on the back of the packet for queries such as yours, legal reg I think, give them a shout and let me know!

Kat x

I love these things, and tbh i wouldnt have them in the house if i had a baby, just like i wouldnt spray air freshner.

I hear that about the fire hazzard, but apparently its a myth.

I wouldn't use one to be honest, it's up to you but it is a chemical being breathed in, so I'd be wary.
I only use spray air freshener if Brody isn't in the house, and then only a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back