Bye bye plug!

Hi hun how's you this morning? Let us know what midwife says
X

Nothing but a little cramp and a little more plug, jesus how much is there ! Midwife never said much just went over the birth plan, have her again on tuesday so hopefully she will have something more to say then, until then I am going jogging on my stairs cause I am fed up!! :lol: xx

Can I ask something about this plug thing . I'm probably going to sound right stupid here but I was wondering - Does it just come out on its own - like if you were walking down the street and it just popped out or do you get the urge to go to the toliet first then out it comes?

Can I ask something about this plug thing . I'm probably going to sound right stupid here but I was wondering - Does it just come out on its own - like if you were walking down the street and it just popped out or do you get the urge to go to the toliet first then out it comes?

I've been reading about this...you usually notice it when you go to the loo and wipe, but it's not a big urge or anything...more like discharge. It can come out all in one big plug, or gradually over several days.....they say some people may not notice it coming out at all as it just drops into the loo and you miss it!! xx

I only knew about the green blob gdue to the plop lol x x

Mine fell out and plopped on the floor when I was in labour last time!!! I just said to OH "What the f**k is that that just fell out of me???"

Ewwww I'm really squemish about stuff like that...hope I don't even notice mine, lol x

oo that doesn't sound too bad now, i was thinking it might just pop out one day when im out shopping or something and i would be like omg wtf is that in my pants! :lol: i was induced first time round - never had any signs of labour or those fake contractions. didn't even know about the plug thing until i came on this site.

oo that doesn't sound too bad now, i was thinking it might just pop out one day when im out shopping or something and i would be like omg wtf is that in my pants! :lol: i was induced first time round - never had any signs of labour or those fake contractions. didn't even know about the plug thing until i came on this site.

Well it might just be in ur knickers to be honest. But if u happened to be wearing a skirt shopping in tesco it wouldn't just fall out or anything! Nothin embarrassing like that! Mine was pretty shameful but I didn't care at that point. OH eyes were a bit wide tho! Pmsl!! He saw things a man shouldn't have to see bless him!

hahah god imagine if it did just fall out onto the floor in tesco, someone would have to clean that up :lol: awww if my other half sees anything like that he would just pass out on the floor, men need to toughen up they are such wimps . hehe

hahah god imagine if it did just fall out onto the floor in tesco, someone would have to clean that up :lol: awww if my other half sees anything like that he would just pass out on the floor, men need to toughen up they are such wimps . hehe

Hahahaha! Have to say mine was brilliant at the birth. 100%! yet if you say 'Period' or 'Vagina' he winces!! Loser!!

ooo this is exciting. bring on a labour thread. lol. xxxx

Hope you're doing good! Some of the girls have been asking about you
X

Yes how are you doing hun? Tricking us all by changing your name!!! xxx

OMG stomach cramps last night! Was out for dinner (last treat sort of thing) and I really was doubled over in pain, was awful. Really hope something begins soon, can't see me lasting much longeer and I am getting impatient now too!

Well the only reason I noticed my plug the first time was cause I was in the disabled toilets and there is a mirror right infront of the loo and when I stood up I just saw it hanging there :rofl: Remember ladies free shopping for a year if your waters break in asda :lol:! xx

OMG stomach cramps last night! Was out for dinner (last treat sort of thing) and I really was doubled over in pain, was awful. Really hope something begins soon, can't see me lasting much longeer and I am getting impatient now too!

Well the only reason I noticed my plug the first time was cause I was in the disabled toilets and there is a mirror right infront of the loo and when I stood up I just saw it hanging there :rofl: Remember ladies free shopping for a year if your waters break in asda :lol:! xx

:rofl: we all need to put up mirrors in our loos now so that we can make sure we can see what's going on!

its not as bad as the second time I noticed I lost some plug I was *ahem* cuddling OH and it ended up on his willy :blush::rotfl: xx

Oooh I'm not telling hubbie that otherwise i won't get any "cuddles" x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back