I forgot how confusing this was:-)

Oliver's mummy

Reaction score
well I plan to wear baby when s/he is born a lot main word plan.

but i would like a buggy for him/ her as well, i really like the bugaboo bee as it folds up in one piece can be parent facing, is ligt weight and has an adjustable height handle.

is there any other cheaper prams on the market that do the same things?

also is it really neccesary to pay this much for a pram if i plan to wear baby any way?

sooo confusing :lol:

tbh I'd not splash that much if baby wearing. Especially on a pram that probably won't get that much use.

If I were you I'd go try out some pushchairs and prams etc in Mothercare or elsewhere while PG, have a short list and then not buy one. Wait till baby is here, see how the baby wearing goes and if it does not work then go out and get something from your short list. If baby wearing fails totally then perhaps splash the cash on a Bugaboo but if it is going ok then look to spending less.

Sherlock said:
tbh I'd not splash that much if baby wearing. Especially on a pram that probably won't get that much use.

If I were you I'd go try out some pushchairs and prams etc in Mothercare or elsewhere while PG, have a short list and then not buy one. Wait till baby is here, see how the baby wearing goes and if it does not work then go out and get something from your short list. If baby wearing fails totally then perhaps splash the cash on a Bugaboo but if it is going ok then look to spending less.

Thanks Sherlock - i thought this too over the past few days, i could save that money and spend on more important things if BW does work out. Just needed some one to point out the obvious :rotfl:

Thanks again, let you know how it goes any how :D

Have you looked on ebay? I babywear, but sometimes i just don't have the energy so she goes in her pushchair.
My sister bought a Babystyle pram/pushchair (not what you want but it's an example) with changing bag and mat, cosytoes, umbrella, change-over from pram to pushchair and raincover for 99pence! Cost £20 in delivery! Bargain. I bought it off her and i love it.

It's ideal if i don't feel well or it's too hot or she's asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back