Am sure the witch is coming

Annie050408

Reaction score
Bfn this morning on a 10ml test and completely unrelated to that I am in a completely foul mood (something that can tend to happen a couple of days prior to AF).

I am now having to lose over a stone before the summer for an event (am not a v big woman but if not preg really need to lose that weight) when all I want to do is be pregnant and not worry about weight.

Am so angry :(

I don't know if i'm due on today or tomorrow - am soooooo tempted to test but am hanging on - have had no symptoms of anything this month, although had some cramps yesterday. gone today. Last month I was ill, sicky and everything, then got my period a day late. Trying not to obsess but roll on Monday so I can test!! (I have a cheap supermarket jobby that says to test from first day of missed P, so Monday it has to be!!)

omg will power!!!! i tested 2 days early haha i have no will power i would :test: lol i had no symptoms hehe!! x x x x x x

I tested early for the past god knows how many months so I'm trying to be determined - I have a theory that my body knows when I'm getting my hopes up and testing early so it decides (quite selfishly I think) to throw me a curve ball and bring on AF. Typical. Conceived my first on the first attempt. Didnt even know I was preggers til nearly three months gone! This time I'm not so lucky. Damn uterus!!

lol! how many months have you been trying hun? x

well I had the coil out in March last year so tried for a couple of months then, but my cycle was all over the place. I was hoping to 'time' the birth with school so I could take advantage of getting paid over summer (I know, it's a stuid plan lol) so we started trying again in November. It's just a bummer cos I wanted to start maternity at the beginning of Sept but now I'll have to go when I go!! Congrats to you btw :)

it will happen soon not been trying long so fingers crossed for this or next month :)

keep ur chin up...might happen for u yet...i'll keep fingers crossed for u..xx

HEY hun i'm feeling exactly the same and am due tomorrow. I had to give OH my pregnancy test and told him to hide it friday as it was just too tempting! i really want it now and he won't give me it haha! but the test on friday was negative and i get so peed off when i see one little line on its own haha! x

Bfn for me this morning and def feel that af is coming today.

u never know annie, am still keeping fingers crossed for you. xx

Hi Annie :hug: I hear where you're coming from. Even though this is our first month TTC, I've had bloody every symptom in the book for both AF AND being pregnant and each :test: is negative.

Driving me insane - I feel for you, sweetie, and hope that the :witch: stays away!

hope she stays away lovely!!! pma pma it may work
good luck love xxx

Hope AF stays away annie , I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you :) Hope you get your BFP soon , I feel for you I always get every symptom in the book but I think because I want to be pregnant i'm making my body think it is lol

I actually really want AF to come now so that we can start trying again :lol:

I am having my usual AF cramps but the only difference is that I normally get AF cramps after bleeding has started, not 2 days before. Am not symptom spotting any more- just keen for AF to arrive.

What is symptom spotting :(

Lol that proves how much I know dosen't it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back