Am i unlucky or what? :(

what test did u use- 2 months ago i got two clear bfp with sainsburys cheapies and then both times cb digital 'not pregnant' we did report it to them, might not apply to you- unless its a chemical pregnancy, or maybe still too early- sorry cant be much help xxx

have you been useing the same tests that you got a BFP on? :hug: :hug:

It was with a sainsbury's new pink dye test's the 2 in a pack :)

Yes jenna i have done and nothing since on them :? :(

It could have been a chemical, or a faulty test - praying that it was neither and that things sort themselves out and you get a strong BFP soon

When was AF due hun? I can definately see the line on the test though. Maybe it's too early to show up on the other tests. Matbe there is less dye in the others.

I hope you get a definate BFP in a few days hun. Have you tried a CB Digital?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks all :hug: Is it worth seeing the doc and mentioning it to him?

I think you should because you've had faint lines b4 and then AF has come late. It's up to you though hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Theres no harm in seeing Dr and also they might do a blood test which will sort things out either way for you x

This is the thing what i thought was AF come last wednesday 3 days early (was due saturday) where as normaly she is on time this test was taken friday and the lines definatelythere albeit faint so im not ata all sure whats going on and the digi's ive taken were BFN?? :?

Hun don't take this the wrong way but there is a chance that these tests are giving you evaps. i'm saying this from experience as I have been convinced I have been pregnant in the past and too have had faint lines on tests, but then have got AF. I've also had a chemical pregnancy and I know that the months when i saw the lines it wasn't a chemical pregnancy but me just reading too much into faint lines.

I think if you are not seeing any improvement on the lines of the tests and you had some bleeding last week then you have to assume that last weeks bleed was your AF, even if it was lighter than usual. If the bleed had of been an implantation bleed, by now you'd expect the lines to be getting darker by now.

I really do hope its a BFP for you but if I'm honest I think you've been getting evaps. Perhaps see the GP if you feel you still are pregnant, am sure they will do a test for you. Good luck and i hope you get the outcome you want.

Hi Flossy, I went through the same back in August. I have tested positives even on the digi tests. I was so happy. I made an appointment to the doctor who send me for blood test. It came back negative. The doctor said that it must have been a chemical pregnancy :wall:
Hope the second line comes back for you :hug:

Hiya again babe,

I've never been in this section because I've never been in this situation and thought as I cannot offer any advice (only support and well wishes) that I couldn't offer you girls anything :(

After your post Flossy, I wanted to tell you that I did 2 preg tests (very faint) when I suspected I was pregnant... On that same day I went to the chemist to do a preg test and they said "nope, you're not pregnant".. Well, I most certainly was lol

The doc said that this happened because I was forcing myself to need a wee (drinking lots) and wasn't using the first wee of the day and therefore hormones were not easily detectable.

Hope this helps and brings some comfort hun.. Wishing you a HUGE BFP xx

hey hun hope u do get a bfp...

but just to let u know... i got a very very very faint bfp on a cheapie then brought some proper tests inc a digital and they all said bfn for a week, it wasnt until 10 days after the very faint one i got a real bfp.

i was also 3 weeks late for AF when i got my real bfp.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back