am I this lucky?linespotters/tweakers

jojo3972

Reaction score
Most know my story but recap had second mmc n erpc 15 th may had some spotting on 2 occasions past 2 weeks well last night this morning felt queasy did ic bfn so to rule out got a predictor did it this afty got faint second line but read those tests r terrible for beeing wrong I'm scared and I feel sick with nerves I'm gonna do a pici wen I get in but anyone used the predictor ? Xx

Last edited:
Stockton-on-Tees-20120625-00410.jpg

i can see a faint line, try not to stress and worry.. do another test tomo with fmu hopefully the line will be clearer to see :D fx for you tho! xx

I can see a line too! it does look like it has colour, if it came up in the time span I would say it was true, but if you are worried back it up with another brand or a digi with fmu tomorrow? good luck hope it is what it looks like ;)

I'm not sure wat to think I have no idea wat dpo I am or anything only tested cos I'm havinbg same queasyness as last time n nips are tingly cp is high I have got some morrisons own just been with my oldest daughter smuggled them in my basket without her seeing don't want her asking questions lol I will do a digi once I get a few possitives on 2 dif brands lol

morrisons own are supposed to be good - I used them with my DS 6 years ago too :)

good luck will check in tomorrow to see the results ;)

im going to do one soon been holding pee in see how it goes if a hint of a line il redo in 2 days will be bk to update laters x

I have done a morrisons own and its a bfn :-/ I will wait a few days and repeat test with fmu all this does my head right in lol

good luck hun morrison and asda own brands r good i used asda one and there was no questioning it

again hun good luck ill keep my fingers crossed for you :) i can def see a faint line! :D eeeekkk exicting stuff :)hugs xxx

thnx ladies if am honest im not begginig to think its an evap :-/ but wel see what comes the next few days xx

Good luck, fingers crossed for you x

Hi hun, not to get you down but I was convinced I'd done it last month and I got a pos- like yours on a predictor. Every other test was bfn and then af arrived. They are notorious for false positives. I wish I had a pic to show you too cos it was really pink, I got so excited! Xxx

Thnx kred I do think its an evap tbh thing is I don't even know how many dpo I am so can't even go by a late af lol its so annoying still have sum queasyness going on and boobies tingling I'm just gonna leave it and see how I go and order some cheap ics n just use them till I get af or watever lol

I've always found frer to b the best. I got my bfp this month 5 days before af. I'd do one of those instead if ur uncertain x

I'm just gonna chill and take it as a evap,last night I got slight ov pain both sides think body finnaly getting bk to normal this morning did opk was possitive did another one at 6 bk to beeing faint so who knows maybe I'm bk in the 2 ww cos I had my first lot of spotting 2 weeks ago maybe that was my first af as read it can be super light the first one after erpc,dtd anyways and will again tomoro just to cover it lol wat a carry on eh lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back