Am I the only one?

you will look at your babies and will think that you are staring at the most perfect, most beautifull little person in the world,

god that remonds me i had a cone head baby! she was my first and her head was engaged for 6 weeks before she decided to depart from my uterus. Her head was so pointy i thought she'd been crossed with an egg.

budge said:
god that remonds me i had a cone head baby! she was my first and her head was engaged for 6 weeks before she decided to depart from my uterus. Her head was so pointy i thought she'd been crossed with an egg.

:rotfl: awww bless

I do not give thoughts about her looks though i hope she will be beautiful..but im more concerened about any deformities..

i have two concerns.... ur gonna laugh... but

- what if i have a genentic throwback and it comes out black? can u imagine pukes face hahahah :D

- or ginger hair....

My dad keeps asyin im going to have a black baby with ginger hair, he's even on about payin the midwife to say its got a "full head of red hair" when im pushing....

men eh :roll:

i hope she aint got a disability.. im gonna feel as if its my fault even tho i kno it wudnt be..

do you think the sonographer would have told us during the scan if there was some disability in sight?

ebony_preggy said:
i hope she aint got a disability.. im gonna feel as if its my fault even tho i kno it wudnt be..

i was really worried bout that earlier on coz before i knew i was pregnant i was on a high dose of anti-d's, drinking a hell of a lot daily and still s/h'ing regular, so i was really concerned i was gonna have a disabled baby...

but at the end of the day im gonna love my lil princess no matter what...

but the sonographer did say to em that i have a perfect lil baby

ebony_preggy said:
watz s/hing?

LOL at first I thought sh1tting, but then I thought well thats normal it cant be that :rotfl: so then I thought maybe she means shagging or smoking or somthing

s/h'ing self-harming

im a nutter secretly :shhh:

lozzijane said:
s/h'ing self-harming

WOW well apart from you being pregnant, the way you just described yourself, I would have thought you were a good friend of mine as she was getting wasted, on A/D's and S/Hing as well - she just didnt get pregnant - oh and she is from WYks!!

Weird.

Glad a little mirricale has stopped the S/Hming though, ive seen it first hand and its crap!

well done for giving it up!

DD wasn't a pretty sight when she was born, when she got her hair washed it all stuck up like sonic the hedgehog :lol:
But yer know what? I entered her in the local rag baby comp and she came third in the whole town and she is a stunner at 13 :wink:

jennywren said:
lozzijane said:
s/h'ing self-harming

WOW well apart from you being pregnant, the way you just described yourself, I would have thought you were a good friend of mine as she was getting wasted, on A/D's and S/Hing as well - she just didnt get pregnant - oh and she is from WYks!!

Weird.

Glad a little mirricale has stopped the S/Hming though, ive seen it first hand and its crap!

well done for giving it up!

indeed... im rather proud of myslef for stopping tho, anyone who has previously or does still nkows how addictive it is... so it was REALLY hard to stop... big hugs for anyone else who has stopped i kno there are a few of us on here :hug:

i'm sure all our little ones will be perfect in our eyes. by all accounts thay are all a little "uglier" when they just come out but just need a clean up and a few hours to adjust to the outside world and then they look normal!! :lol:

I tihnk the way to look at it is, we don't look our best when we get up first thing do we so why should we expect our bubs to? :lol:

I was really worried that the baby wouldn't like me! - I mean how stupid is that! :doh:

I think that we all get a little paranoid around this time - especially if your a first timer..

I keep walking round the house with no TV/radio on thinking god it won't be like this in a few weeks time. I even sat in the bath last night crying because I thought that I wouldn't be able to have a long soak in peace once the baby comes!!! :shock: Hubby told me I was being stupid and he would look after the LO to make sure I had a bath( I Am a LUSH Bath addict and have to have a bath every night!!) But I can't help feeling some sort of grief over what I am about to loose ( independance and freedom) I know that what I am about to gain in so much more precious than anything I have got now and thats whats keeping me going..... I think its just all a little hard to comprehend as it is our first one!

Now you all think I am a nutter!!! :?

Not at all hun, as you say we have no clue what to expect as it;s a lot of our first babies!

We'll be fine :pray: :wink:

well lyndsey im like you..one minute im on a total high and the next i think oh well im loosing all my independence and would not be able to have a proper sleep in years or a proper meal...so i do not think youre the only one..ive thought about the bath matter too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back