Am I seeing things?!

OMG!!! My heart literally skipped a beat when I saw your post! 2019 was such a shitty year and look at what 2020 brought you?! A blazing BFP!
I'm sorry to hear about your Nanna, but I believe she will be holding the hand of your baby until she is born. Like you said, she probably sent the baby to you, god I'm tearing up just writing this.
I'm soooo happy for you!:love:
Thank you so much Kitana! You've been amazing as have many other ladies here. I hope you and little beauty are doing well! X

Thank you ladies. I wonder if I ovulated earlier than my temps indicated or must have implanted early.. only supposed to be 12dpo today!

That is such a strong line! You probably implanted real early! Yay! Can't wait to follow your journey!:cheer:

OMG Nat, can't believe I'm just now seeing this, not sure how I missed it. Huge congratulations to you!! Such beautiful lines. Wishing you all of the luck in the world! I'll be following your journey. <3

OMG Nat, can't believe I'm just now seeing this, not sure how I missed it. Huge congratulations to you!! Such beautiful lines. Wishing you all of the luck in the world! I'll be following your journey. <3
Thank you so much! That means alot! Xx

A funny little story for you this morning ladies..

I went to do the digi. I peed in the cup, and put it on the side of the bath while I sorted myself out. Then the cat came into the bathroom, jumped up and knocked the cup of wee into the bath! Wee all in the bath at 6am! Bloody cat, so no digi today :rotfl: at least it went in the bath and not on the floor!

A funny little story for you this morning ladies..

I went to do the digi. I peed in the cup, and put it on the side of the bath while I sorted myself out. Then the cat came into the bathroom, jumped up and knocked the cup of wee into the bath! Wee all in the bath at 6am! Bloody cat, so no digi today :rotfl: at least it went in the bath and not on the floor!

The cat definitely knows it isn't going to be your only baby anymore :rofl: xx

Amazing, huge congratulations <3<3

Have been quietly following your journey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27